If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Advanced Clinical Trauma Services are hiring for:
*Therapists / Counselors
Mental health therapists are responsible for providing counseling and other mental health services to clients. The therapist is expected to update treatment plans to address clients’ presenting issues and provide therapy to support the client in overcoming mental health struggles and achieving their long-term goals. The therapist is responsible for accurately updating and maintaining client records and completing timely billing sheets. The therapist is responsible for collaborating with other providers to assist with client progress.
· Masters in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or other appropriate education
· Licensed to practice in Idaho and license is in good standing
· Ability to use personal computer to enter progress notes and communicate with others while maintaining confidentiality
·Ability to pass a new enhanced criminal history background check with clearance to work with mental health clients.
· Willing to obtain and maintain certification requirements as mandated by local, state, federal and professional regulatory boards/agencies.
· Willing to obtain and maintain professional liability insurance
· Adhere to Advanced Clinical Trauma Services policy and procedures
· Attend all mandatory meetings including scheduling time for monthly staffing requirements
· Maintain regular communication with scheduling and administration
· Adhere to codes of ethics that govern your professional license
· Be on time and attend all scheduled appointments
· Work with individuals or groups to improve mental health
· Support clients who are discussing emotions and experiences
· Be willing to work with issues including anxiety, depression, substance use/abuse, anger management, LGBTQ concerns, self-image, human trafficking, stress and suicide.
· Encourage clients to identify goals, plan actions and gain insight
· Participate in coordination of care with others when appropriate
· Understand DSM and be comfortable diagnosing mental health disorders
· Complete diagnostic assessments, progress notes, and other client paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
· Use professional communication when working with clients, families and other providers
· Report safety concerns appropriately to CPS, APS, DHS, H&W, P&P
· Maintain client records to meet ACTS and insurance company requirements
· Protect client confidentiality including ensuring electronic records and written communication is secure
Experience with medical billing and Idaho Medicaid preferred.
This is a full time, weekday position, based out of our Meridian office.
Billing Duties include but are not limited to:
Coordinating with assistant appropriate division of duties
Daily/Weekly billing via clinician notes
Daily posting of deposits and client payments
Daily data entry – entering Medicaid and private insurance information into online software platform and billing charges
Eligibility determination – working with insurance carriers regarding eligibility and claims
Tracking claims Medicaid and private insurance claims to verify receipt of claims and correct payment